But you all want to hear some of the wonderful ideas that came out of this fun little box so away we go in no particular order.
- I put hubbette in his leg spreader and handcuffed him behind his back. I then tied his cuffs to the leg spread ( off to one side) which now rendered him helpless to bend forward or really move. Using my trusty flogger it was time for some old fashion CBT. I don't know which was was more fun. Watching his face with me standing in front knowing that it was coming and he was helpless to do anything or hearing me behind him and not knowing when it's coming. With the cuffs tied to the leg spreader he was helpless to bend forward.
- With hubbette blind folded and on all fours I tied a rope around his balls and when I said go down the hallway he went as fast as he could crawl. Sound easy? Well the mind fuck was he never knew how much rope I let out. Would he crawl 10 feet or 20 before he hit the end? The poor boy never knew. The penalty for not crawling fast or hesitating was a harsh cropping so we didn't experience too many issues LOL.
- Being from Maine I've always been kind of a country girl and every cowgirl should have a horse so again on all fours I rode my pony through a course I laid out. Of course I had to use the crop to keep him moving and he had a time limit to complete the course. God help him if he bucked me off.
- Fishing for whores was always a fun game to play. I suggested this to Lady Grey as part of her slave competition. Hubbette is placed on his knees, ankles cuffed and hands cuffed behind his back. I take our fishing rod bait it with his favorite dildo and see if anything is biting. It's so much fun to watch him try to catch it and end up on the floor flopping like a flounder.
- Hubbette hates cleaning. So one night I covered the counter with syrup, corn flakes and coffee grounds just to watch the look on his face. ( thanks Mistress 4 ever). I wasn't happy with the job so after inspection I just had to cover everything all over again.
- Shoveling snow is a fact of life up here in Maine. It become much more difficult when you are doing it in heels. LOL, enough said.
I can't speak for hubbette, well actually I guess I can but I totally enjoy this time and will make each December punishment box month. It's seem like the appropriate month for it. Don't you think? Surprises all month leading up to Christmas. We just began our annual retraining and will be posting on that when time permits. As Lady Grey suggested there will be a lot for changes for the up coming year.
Happy New Years to all.